We found this “peach” of a recipe in the July/August issue of Delight Gluten-Free Magazine. This recipe is so easy to prepare and so delicious. You’ll want to serve the cobbler warm from the oven (maybe top it off with a scoop of ice cream). The recipe is gluten-free, egg-free, soy-free and, nut-free. Enjoy!
5 white peaches, pit removed and thinly sliced
2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
1 Tablespoon cornstarch
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 1/2 cups gluten-free oats
1 cup gluten-free all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup brown sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup white chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray an 8 x 8 glass baking dish with Kelapo™ EVCO Non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, toss together the peaches, granulated sugar, cornstarch and cinnamon. Place this mixture into the prepared glass baking dish.
3. In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the oats, gluten-free all-purpose flour, baking powder and salt.
4. In the bowl of a standing mixer, using the paddle attachment, beat together the brown sugar, and coconut oil until light and creamy. Add in the vanilla extract.
5. Slowly add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix until well combined. Add in the white chocolate chips and mix just until combined.
6. Crumble the cookie mixture and sprinkle evenly over the peaches. Bake 45-50 minutes until golden and bubbly.