The one of a kind coconut oil baking sticks are a perfect replacement for butter! It can be left out on the counter like a stick of butter and won’t make a mess because it’s in its own little cup. This will make spreading the coconut oil on breads, muffins, pancakes, and waffles that much easier. If you use your baking sticks for the handy tablespoon measurements for baking, it is better to keep the sticks in the refrigerator to keep them hard. When hard, you can slice a knife through the coconut oil to measure out just enough for your recipe. Or pop the whole stick into the mixing bowl, say if you’re making a batch of chocolate chip cookies. Yesterday, I spread my coconut oil on protein pancakes with bananas and walnuts. You can find my recipe for make -ahead pancakes here.
Sign Up For RecipesSign up here to receive recipes in your inbox.
- Top 5 Easter Favorite Recipes
- Crispy Apple Chips
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Creme Pies
- The Difference Between Healthy Fats
- Top 5 DIY Coconut Oil Hair Tips
- Salted Caramel Pumpkin Cookies
- Oil Pulling with Coconut Oil
- Decadent S'mores Brownies
- How to Replace Butter with Coconut Oil
- The Coconut Super Food Benefits
Made Possible By