The one of a kind coconut oil baking sticks are a perfect replacement for butter! It can be left out on the counter like a stick of butter and won’t make a mess because it’s in its own little cup. This will make spreading the coconut oil on breads, muffins, pancakes, and waffles that much easier. If you use your baking sticks for the handy tablespoon measurements for baking, it is better to keep the sticks in the refrigerator to keep them hard. When hard, you can slice a knife through the coconut oil to measure out just enough for your recipe. Or pop the whole stick into the mixing bowl, say if you’re making a batch of chocolate chip cookies. Yesterday, I spread my coconut oil on protein pancakes with bananas and walnuts. You can find my recipe for make –ahead pancakes here.
Sign Up For RecipesSign up here to receive recipes in your inbox.
- Coconut-Crusted Mahi Mahi Nuggets
- Racing To The Top In Indy
- DIY Easter Egg Dye
- Homemade Play Dough
- Carolyn Ketchum's Raspberry Coconut Scones
- Garlic Mashed Cauliflower
- Top 5 New Celebrity Coconut Oil Users
- Margaux J Rathbun's Tropical Coconut Oil Smoothie
- Top 5 Uses for Coconut Oil and Working Out
- Top 5 Ways to Fight Cold and Flu with Coconut Oil
Made Possible By