Who doesn’t want to make life a little easier? Between work and play – I can take all the little life tricks anyone can muster. That is my inspiration for today’s blog. Taking all the little life hacks we’ve learned along the way and sharing them with you. Feel free to send us any of your ideas as well!
- Gets you out of a sticky mess: literally. Coconut oil can be used to get stickers off jars, or even markers off a wall!
- Skip the tan lines: coconut oil can help ease sunburn and have you rocking that strapless dress in no time.
- Tame the frizz: If the dry winter hair has your mane acting up, tone it down with a little coconut oil. Just a pea-sized amount will help smooth out your hair.
- Forget caked on make up: Coconut oil is hands down one of the best make-up removers I’ve ever used. It can take the hardest-to-remove and most water-proof mascara and tell it who’s the boss. I love it when I travel because it’s so convenient and it can also be used as a moisturizer, so it’s less to pack!
- Don’t boil over: Here is one of the most unique factors about coconut oil, it can help prevent your water from boiling over. Seriously! I put it in my oatmeal in the morning and I don’t have to worry about it overflowing. Same goes for my rice or noodle pots – it’s a real lifesaver.
So this is just five of my favorite life hacks. How has coconut oil helped you make life a little easier?