When I made these fries I honestly only used about 2 whole carrots. I didn’t want to make too many but now I wish I would have made more! These were so good and were eaten up so quickly because I had my niece and nephew over as well as my little guy. I made the recipe my own and made some vegan ranch dipping sauce…to complete the healthy snack idea! Check it out below:
Ingredients for Carrot Fries:
2 whole carrots
1 tablespoon Kelapo Coconut Oil; melted
salt and pepper; to taste
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon garlic powder
Ingredients for Vegan Ranch Dipping Sauce:
Adapted from www.food.com ; Yields 1 cup dressing
1/2 cup vegan mayonnaise
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon parsley
1/4 cup unsweetened soy milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Whisk all dipping sauce ingredients together and chill for 30 minutes.
- Cut carrots into desired size.
- Spray baking sheet with Kelapo Coconut Oil Cooking Spray
- In a small bowl add melted coconut oil and carrots and mix with hands until fully coated.
- Place carrots on baking sheet and top with desired spices.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until browned.