Doesn’t seem that all the celebrities and famous athletes always know about the secrets to health and fitness before the rest of us!?! It seems these ten celebrities have all been using coconut oil for a long time. Now you can add coconut oil as your secret ingredient to all your favorite recipes!
10. Angelina Jolie– starts her day with a “a spoonful of coconut oil.”
9. Apollo Ohno– the night before a race he eats steamed broccoli, brown rice, and coconut oil for added energy
8. Mindy Kaling– “This is an Indian thing- my mom makes me heat up coconut oil, put it in my hair and wrap it in a towel. It keeps it shiny.”
7. Denise Richards– typical breakfast “Oatmeal with coconut oil”
6. Kellan Lutz– keeps lean muscle by eating “good fats like coconut oil”
5. Kourtney Kardashian– “does a hair mask once a month made out of avocado, mayonnaise, egg, olive oil, castor oil and coconut oil.”
4. Gisele Bundchen– “Use coconut oil on your body at night. It will help soothe and hydrate the skin if you’ve stayed in the sun too long.” She also makes vegan birthday cakes with coconut oil.
3. Jillian Michaels– Prepares “cancer fighting stir frys” using coconut oil.
2. Andre 3000– eats “collards, mustard and turnip greens” pan fried in our favorite coconut oil.
1. Miranda Kerr– “I personally take around 4 tablespoons of coconut oil per day either on salads, in my cooking or in my cups of green tea!! I will not go a day without Coconut Oil. It is also great for the skin and hair.” More on Miranda.