I am always trying to find uses for empty containers in my home, like reusing empty milk jugs to store my homemade laundry detergent. I use Kelapo Coconut Oil in my home on a daily basis and I would typically just toss the jar but I thought about it and realized that I could reuse the Kelapo jar in so many ways!
Kelapo jar for décor at home, yes please! Here are my Top 5 ways to reuse:
- Use the jar as a hanging vase. You can cover the jar with a decorative piece of fabric and wrap some wire around the top of the jar and hang from your windowsill.
- Place the jar in your bathroom and store your Q-tips or cotton balls inside.
- Use the jar as a small flower pot. Pour some dirt in and plant your favorite spice or flower. Great size for placing on your kitchen window sill.
- Try making your own 50-hour candles. You could even add colors and holidays scents! http://teotwawkiblog.blogspot.com/2012/02/diy-survival-candles.html
- Use your jar as a pen or pencil holder at work!