With the holiday season at an end and the New Year in place, it’s now time to focus on our 2013 fitness goals! Personally, getting back on track after the holidays is the hardest part for me. It’s now time to buckle down and put my mind to accomplishing my New Year’s resolution. Here’s 5 ways that I’ll be using to achieve this:
- Incorporate Kelapo Coconut Oil into your daily diet: Using coconut oil as a replacement for butter/oil will allow you to intake healthy fats and increase metabolism. The medium-chain fatty acids are easily absorbed into the body, which helps boost the metabolic rate.
- Keep a food journal: Writing down what you eat and drink on a daily basis will help you stay focused and on track with your diet. This will also help keep a count of how many times per week you are incorporating coconut oil into your lifestyle.
- Write down your goals: Having set goals written down on paper or stored in your phone will be a daily reminder of what you’re striving to achieve! For those of you who are visual, try making a chart of your weight loss goal. For each pound lost, add a mark to the chart to see where you’re at each week.
- Keep a training log: Writing down what muscle group you are training, what exercises were done, and how many sets/repetitions were done that day will show your progress. You’ll also want to write down cardio days and times. You’ll be surprised how much you can improve in just one month!
- Write out a grocery list at all times: Making a grocery list at home of foods that are essential for your specific diet will help avoid buying tempting foods. If it’s not on the list, don’t put it in the cart! Try incorporating more green vegetables, whole grains, and coconut oil into your daily diet.
How do you incorporate coconut oil as a part of your lifestyle?