Hello, everyone in honor of Beardtober arguably the manliest month, I wanted to share with you my Top 5 Manliest Coconut Oil Uses.
- Use coconut oil to enhance your beard! Coconut oil cannot only help reduce the scraggly look of your beard, but it can also help to soften it and encourage hair growth. Also, when you use coconut oil on your beard, it’s going to help moisturize the skin underneath.
- Keeping with the theme of beards, you can use coconut oil as a shaving cream. I have done this myself and I can say it really works great. The coconut oil goes on clear so its super easy to make sure you get a uniform edge and don’t miss any spots also, because it’s a moisturizer, I really didn’t experience any razor burn. On top of that, coconut oil has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties to help reduce the presence of acne.
- Now that you have this amazing beard, you’re probably going to want to take it out into the woods on a camping excursion. Before you go, you should definitely bring some coconut oil fire starters and some extra coconut oil just in case. Did you know coconut oil can help repel fleas and ticks, as well as help you remove grime or anything sticky like tree sap? It is definitely a handy tool!
- Now that you are back from your camping excursion, it’s time to hit the gym and work on that lumberjack like physique. Don’t worry – coconut oil is here to help. Use it pre-workout to enhance your energy in the gym, and after your workout to give your muscles the essential fats they need to grow. Now that you are seeing all of these serious gains you should probably rub some coconut oil on your skin to help stop stretch marks before they start.
- After you hit the gym you are going to need a serious meal to help aid in your recovery process and who better to suggest what that meal should be than the trainer of one of the manliest men of them all: Arnold Schwarzenegger. He suggests you eat a meal of chicken cooked in coconut oil with a bunch of veggies and a sweet potato.
Thank you for taking the time to read my Top 5 Manliest Coconut Oil Uses. Do you have a manly use for coconut oil? Leave a comment and tell me what it is.