During football season, every Sunday is an event especially with my boyfriend and his two older brothers. Last weekend I decided to help out and make a few snacks for all of us to munch on during the games. I’m all about quick recipes and this avocado dip was exactly that! You could also try this with our homemade tortilla chips made with coconut oil! And if you’re looking for another dip check out Jen’s buffalo chicken dip.
½ cup minced red onion
1 diced tomato
1 bunch chopped cilantro
1 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
1 tsp. lime juice
Salt to taste
- Mash 3 avocados in a bowl
- Mince ½ cup red onion and add to the mashed avocado.
- Dice 1 tomato and stir it into your dip.
- Chop 1 bunch of cilantro and stir it into your dip.
- Add 1 tbsp. melted coconut oil and 1 tsp. lime juice, stir well.
- Add salt to taste and enjoy!
Enjoy football Sunday!