Holiday dinners can be a pain if you have diet restrictions. They can also tempt you which could lead to you feeling guilty or being sick. To avoid holiday temptations for anyone on a paleo diet here is a great side dish you can enjoy!
Mashed Sweet Potatoes
4-6 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1” chunks
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 tbsp. Kelapo Coconut Oil
1/4 cup raw honey
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Peel and cut sweet potatoes, and place in a large pot filled with water.
2. Bring water to boil, and boil sweet potatoes until soft.
3. Drain sweet potatoes and place in a large bowl.
4. Mash sweet potatoes with a hand mixer on low.
5. Continue to mash while adding coconut oil, almond milk, and honey.
6. Salt and pepper potatoes to taste and enjoy!
How do you stick your diet during the holidays?