What is better than homemade pizza? Homemade pizza ready in only 15 minutes. On top of that it only uses one pan and a measuring cup. Quick and easy cleanup is something that Pete loves!
Adapted from Fuss Free Cooking
- 1 1/2 cups self raising flour
- 3 tbsps Kelapo coconut oil
- Pizza sauce (enough to cover the whole crust)
- Mozzarella cheese, shredded (enough to cover pizza)
- 2/3 cup(165 ml) water
- In an 8-inched non-stick frying pan, mix together the flour, coconut oil with 2/3 cup water and a good pinch of salt with a spatula.
- The dough will appear very sticky, simply work it around the bottom of the pan to form a nice dough. (So what I’ve done was mix until it formed a sticky dough, then used the back of a metal spoon to flatten the dough resembling the pizza base.)
- Spoon the pizza sauce onto the dough and spread to cover. (Cover the dough all the way to the edge)
- Sprinkle cheese over, then season with pepper.
- Cover with a lid and cook on a medium heat for 10 minutes. (The time specified on the recipe is quite spot on.)
- Carefully slide the pizza out onto a board. Let it sit for 2 minutes to cool before cutting it into wedges to serve.
Serve with a salad and enjoy!