Here’s one last fit treat before the holidays end to bring in 2014 with a bang! Whether you are looking for something to bring for a New Years Eve party or just wanting a quick treat for the family (or yourself), these cobbler cups are a great addition to your recipe book. You can customize the filling with both sweet and savory ingredients to satisfy all of your taste buds.
I use both Kelapo coconut oil spray and the regular coconut oil for this recipe. The spray is used to make the crust crunchy and the coconut oil is used to sauté the fruit to make the delicious fruit filling.
Ingredients for 12 Cobbler Cups
- Kelapo coconut oil spray
- 2 tablespoons Kelapo coconut oil
- 12 egg roll wraps
- Choice of fruits
- 2 cup blueberries
- 2 cups chopped strawberries
- 2 cups mango
- 1 tbsp honey
- Fresh cinnamon sticks
- Set oven to 360F.
- Place individual egg roll wraps in nonstick muffin cup holders. Use scissors to trim the edges so that the egg roll wraps only cover the inside of the muffin holders.
- Lightly spray each egg roll wrap with Kelapo coconut oil cooking spray. Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
- Remove the egg rolls from the muffin cups once finished baking and allow to cool and harden.
- Set a skillet on medium heat and add 2 tbsp Kelapo coconut oil.
- Add fresh fruit, honey and cinnamon sticks to the skillet and stir with a spatula, careful not to let the fruit stick or burn.
- Slightly reduce heat and cover the skillet and allow the fruit to simmer until it becomes a syrup-like substance.
- Once finished, add fruit to individual cups and enjoy!
Approx macros for 1 of 12: 127 calories, 3g protein, 25g carbs, 3g fat