Hey guys its Sebastian here and I wanted to give you all a meal that is easy to make and good for your body! Spring is here and summer will be here before you know it, so now is a great time to get in shape and have that perfect beach body. Everyone thinks that getting in shape is all about getting into the gym, running, or doing tons and tons of sit-ups! What people don’t tell you is that your diet is responsible for 70% of your physique! You can do all the crunches in the world, but if your diet is not healthy, then you will not see the results you are looking for.
I know that sometimes you’re hungry and you just do not feel like cooking, but that shouldn’t get in the way of you achieving your health and fitness goals. Today I have something for you that is simple to make, relatively quick to cook, and full of the fuel your body needs. It’s three keys ingredients; chicken, broccoli, and sweet potatoes.
Here is what you need (Serves two):
- Two large chicken breasts
- Two large sweet potatoes
- Two cups of broccoli
- And of course about 2 Tbsp. Kelapo Coconut Oil; divided
- Turn heat to medium and place one tablespoon of coconut oil into your frying pan.
- Prepare your chicken however you like (I like to cube and then season it) and put it into the pan.
- Be sure to cook your chicken thoroughly.
- While the chicken is cooking, dice your sweet potatoes and slice the broccoli.
- Once the chicken is finished cooking put your veggies into the same pan and let them cook until the sweet potatoes are soft.
- When everything is finished I like to mix it all together and add the remaining coconut oil instead of butter.
This is such a delicious and healthy meal packed with protein, vitamin A, vitamin C and medium-chain triglycerides! For added ways to incorporate coconut oil into your workout routine, check out Kayla’s top 5 uses for coconut oil and working out and her at home workout, which will make you feel the burn! What are your favorite quick and easy meals?