This week on the Kelapo Facebook page we asked our fans what their most creative use for coconut oil is. We got a lot of great ideas, some you might not have though about before. Check out what everyone else uses Kelapo for in their daily lives. What is your favorite use for Kelapo coconut oil?
- Melinda makes coconut pies and cakes.
- Ray keeps her skin healthy and moisturized.
- Marshal uses it as an insect repellent.
- Bailey uses it in a marinade for pork chops that includes pineapple, cilantro, red onions, and coconut oil.
- Diana uses it as an eye makeup remover.
- Geet uses it to roast almonds and cashews.
- Violet (our big winner) uses it for her baby’s diaper rash.
- Carla adds it as a supplement to her dog’s food.
- Toni uses it to deep condition her hair.
- Staci uses it for it’s healing properties. She uses it for bad skin, scrapes, and UTIs.
- Maribel uses it to make natural beauty products at home that include lip balm, deodorant, and facial scrub.
- Jay uses it to make popcorn.
- Yumsy adds it to her warm tea with honey for a soothing throat remedy.
- Glenda uses it on her feet.
- Candy makes furniture polish out of it.
- Ocie uses it as a natural goo gone.
- Sharon uses it as a shaving cream.
- Monica puts it on her kid’s mosquito bites to stop the itching.
Follow us on Facebook for more great tips and recipes!