In the August, issue of Natural Health magazine there was an article about how coconut oil can help with redness and inflammation.
Here are some tips on how to use coconut oil on your skin:
- Massage your skin with coconut oil before you bathe to reduce inflammation and redness
- Rub coconut oil on bug bites or rashes for relief
- Rub a small amount of coconut oil on an irritated pimple to reduce redness
- Use as an after shave to help with razor burn
- Helps reduce redness and pain related to sunburns
*Please note this it should not be taken as medical advice.