As always I am constantly looking for new recipes to make for dinner. I feel like my family is always eating the same thing every week so I do my best to find new and intriguing recipes to try. Kayla mentioned a Chicken and Tzatiziki sauce recipe that she came across and it looked absolutely delicious, I was pumped to try it! I was excited because not only is chicken a staple in our house but it was also a recipe that was unique. Let’s check out the recipe for this delicious meal:
- 1 cucumber; diced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh dill; minced
- 1 garlic clove; minced
- 1 Tablespoon Kelapo Coconut Oil
- Half of a freshly squeezed lemon
- Salt and Pepper; to taste
- 6oz plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 fresh squeezed lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dill
- In a food processor or blender, add cucumber, dill, garlic, coconut oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Process until well-blended then stir into Greek yogurt. Mix well.
- Place Tzatiziki sauce in fridge for 1 hour or until chilled.
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieces. Marinate in lemon seasonnig mix.
- Skew Chicken and bake at 375 degrees for 30 mins.
- Serve with Tzatiziki sauce.
This is a great recipe if you are looking for something simple yet flavorful. I think this will be a new favorite of mine, especially since I’m pregnant because it just sounds so darn good..all the time! I’m sure my hubby will get tired of the recipe but I sure won’t, at least for a little while.
What is your favorite go to recipe of the moment?