Sweet potatoes are one of my favorite carbs to eat with a meal, however eating them baked on a daily basis can get a little boring. I decided to switch things up a little bit by making sweet potato chips. These came out perfect! There was just the right amount of sweetness with a little crunch. These chips are perfect to eat with a meal or have as a snack. Here’s what you’ll need:
1 large sweet potato or 2 medium
1 tablespoon coconut oil
Sea salt or cinnamon and sugar mixed together
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- Cut the sweet potato into thin chips, then transfer them onto a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
- Drizzle the coconut oil on the chips, toss, and spread them in a single layer on the sheet.
- Bake until centers are soft and edges are crisp, about 22 to 25 minutes. Make sure to give the chips a flip about 12 minutes into the baking.
- Sprinkle with sea salt or a cinnamon and sugar mixture.