Coconut oil can be used all over your home, but there are also a lot of uses for coconut oil outside of your home.
Here is a list of 10 Outdoor Uses.
- Insect Repellant – Mix coconut oil with peppermint oil extract and rub it all over exposed skin, it will keep the insects off and it’s a safer option to chemical filled products
- BBQ Cleaner– Rub coconut oil onto your BBQ, let it sit for about an hour, then wipe clean with an old rag
- Garden Tools — Rub coconut oil onto your garden tools before using them to keep the dirt from sticking and to prevent your tools from rusting
- Satellite Dishes — Rub or spray your satellite dish in the wintertime to keep the snow from sticking
- Lawn Mower — Rub coconut oil onto your lawn mower blades to keep the grass clippings from sticking
- Snow Shovels — Rub onto your snow shovel to help the snow easily slide off the shovel
- Grease Bicycle Chains — Rub a little on your bike chain to keep it from sticking
- Keep Flies out of Trash Cans – Coat the trash can with a thin layer of coconut oil
- Fishing Line — Rub coconut oil onto your fishing line before casting, it will help the line travel farther.
- Bug and Sap Remover – Rub coconut oil on your car or outdoor furniture to remove dead bugs and sap
Have more suggestions? Leave us a comment!